Driving Constituent Convergence
- There are many different service providers in each of the three silos on the left above
- Most have approached “population health” and “cultures of health” from the perspective of their legacy core business (disease management, case management, claims management, etc.)
- HealthNEXT was formed specifically to achieve productivity and cost advantage via “cultures of health and wellness” without a legacy business bias
- HealthNEXT uniquely aligns programs across each silo, assuring integration and convergence as seen on the right above
We work with our clients to accomplish this goal by:
- Increasing an evidence based clinical effectiveness perspective while maintaining an existing benefits efficiency perspective;
- Reducing random access to care;
- Employing a high touch 360◦ employee engagement strategy for early detection and face-to-face intervention; and
- Establishing a specific evidence based master framework roadmap with measurable milestones that are focused on program integration and constituent alignment to benchmark employer approaches.
It’s all about putting the power of health to work. Establishing a self-sustaining culture of health and wellness positively impacts employers, their employees and their associated families and communities, allowing all parties to prosper in today’s global marketplace.