The Employer Health Opportunity Assessment™ (EHOA) leadership engagement tool assesses an employer’s progress on 250+ elements across a twelve point scale; weighted by effectiveness and efficiency of impact. It is:
- The most comprehensive culture of health evaluation and tracking tool available for employers.
- The starting point for creating an effective strategic roadmap for building a benchmark culture of health organization and raising the bar on “employer of choice” recognition in the community.
The Assessment utilizes a comprehensive, evidence-based road-map process advocated by the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (ACOEM):
- Company Assessment
- Data and Metrics
- Operating Plan
- Interventions (Implementation)
- Evaluation and Refinement
It was developed from:
- Benchmark employers who have achieved success
- Evidence-based research
- Over 100 years of combined employer-based physician executive experience
- Utilized to create key multi-year program goals and expectations via “what-if” simulations
- Provides the only systematic, employer-centric objective progress measurement capability
The HealthNEXT EHOA dashboard and scorecard system establishes an evidence-based “culture of health” master framework (and baseline) for assessing and tracking employer work environment, value-based purchasing and benefit design, leadership approach, etc. Once established, a workforce culture of health becomes a self-perpetuating productive advantage by “bending the curve” of cost and improving the population health and productivity of its covered lives.
EHOA is a unique employer assessment tool that sets the master plan framework that will create a productive advantage for your company by creating a self-sustaining culture of health and wellness.
Physician Executive Solutions
100 percent of organizations that have successfully “bent the curve” of increasing health costs by creating enduring cultures of health had an experienced physician executive engaged with senior management. HealthNEXT provides a range of physician executive solutions.
The physician executive’s role is to:
- Balance the pressures of benefits efficiency with evidence-based clinical effectiveness
- Bring a trusted “third-party” perspective
- Serve as referee, advocate, champion, confidant
- Direct onsite clinical resources
- Engage local clinical community resources
- Establish an effective “centers of excellence” medical management infrastructure
Productive Advantage Dashboards
Our detailed, evidence-based dashboards track progress from the initial assessment toward the ultimate goal of “bending the curve” of rising health care costs.